|Unlike temporary fixes, Visage provides clinically proven treatment for fine lines and not-so fine lines and deeper wrinkles.|
Visage™ utilizes a patented process called Coblation™ which stands for “cold ablation”. It is a procedure that utilizes radio frequency energy to allow tightening of the skin and removing the superficial wrinkles. In fact, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared Visage™ featuring Coblation™ for the treatment and reduction of wrinkles. It has become the treatment of choice for thousands of men and women worldwide.
Visage™ is expected to remove fine wrinkles and soften the deeper wrinkles and is not intended to remove all the deep wrinkles. This procedure is performed in the office without anesthesia, this procedure is perform using IV sedation. The skin will require a week to form new skin, however the redness will persist for a few weeks afterwards. Some swelling is expected initially. This procedure typically causes less pain then other similar deep procedures and the recovery time is typically faster then laser procedure.
- Glycolic Acid or Trioxy Peels: these can be repeated on weekly basis till good control of the acne occurs. This might require one or more skin cycles, each cycle is six weeks.
- Photo Dynamic Therapy: Exposure to high intensity blue light from Light Emitting Diode is designed to kill the bacteria Pacnes resulting with healing.
- Microdermabrasion combined with Topical Vitamin C.
- Intense Pulse Light (IPL) Treatment: Can be given and repeated on bi-weekly basis can result with very satisfactory healing.
Treatment For Acne Scars:
- Injectable fillers like: Juvederm® or Restylane® and other fillers can be placed in the scar to produce more even surface.
- Chemical Peels: Used at a proper depth can result with a smoother skin surface.
- Intense Pulse Light: These are simple treatments that can result with improved collagen deposit in the skin resulting with a gradual but definite improvement.
- Laser Resurfacing: CO2 scanning laser has been used safely in smoothing the surface of the skin and depositing more collagen in the depths of the skin, this procedure is performed in the office under local or general anesthesia.