Dr. Fatina Masri is a Board Certified Nuclear Physician and specialist in Aesthetic Medicine, Allergy Medicine and Weight Loss. After obtaining her medical degree in 1983, she trained in Internal Medicine at Dalhousie University and in Nuclear Medicine at William Beaumont Hospital. Dr. Fatina also completed training in Environmental and Allergy Medicine.
Dr. Fatina Masri has over 25 years of experience in the field of Aesthetic medicine and weight loss. She has attended numerous conferences, learning new techniques and innovative methods in that field.
Dr. Fatina Masri’s patients describe her as being meticulous and generous with the time she spends with her patients. Her patients continue to see dramatic improvements in terms of weight loss and health. She is fluent in English and Arabic.
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine, 1990
- American College of Nuclear Medicine, member
- Society of Nuclear Medicine, member
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, member
- American College of Nuclear Physician, member
- Annapolis Hospital , Staff Physician 1991-1993
- St. John Hospital, Staff Physician 1995-1999