Fatina Masri, MD FACNP
Dr. Fatina Masri is a Board Certified Nuclear Physician and specialist in Aesthetic Medicine, Allergy Medicine and Weight Loss. After obtaining her medical degree in 1983, she trained in Internal Medicine at Dalhousie University and in Nuclear Medicine at William Beaumont Hospital. Dr. Fatina also completed training in Environmental and Allergy Medicine.
· American Board of Nuclear Medicine, 1990
· American College of Nuclear Medicine, member
· Society of Nuclear Medicine, member
· American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, member
· American College of Nuclear Physician, member
Annapolis Hospital , Staff Physician 1991-1993
St. John Hospital, Staff Physician 1995-1999
Save $100 off your Surgery
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Connect with us!