Haitham Masri, M.D., F.A.C.S. is a top facial plastic surgeon in Dearborn who has helped many patients from all over, including Troy and Rochester Hills, attain the attractive appearances that they desire. If you are seeking a plastic surgery practice where you can be treated with the utmost respect and care, you may wish to visit Masri Clinic for Laser and Cosmetic Surgery.
About our Surgeon
Dr. Masri is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology (ABOto) and American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS), as well as a fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Additionally, he is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the Medical College of Ohio and has authored several publications. Over the course of 20 years, Dr. Masri has gained a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience lending to his success as a Dearborn plastic surgery specialist.
Some of the services offered at Masri Clinic for Laser and Cosmetic Surgery include:
- Eyelid surgery (“blepharoplasty“) –
- Excess skin and fat surrounding the upper and lower eyelids can cause the eyes to look droopy and/or puffy. With eyelid surgery, this extra tissue is removed, creating a more refreshed look for the patient.
- Nose surgery (“rhinoplasty“) –
- Using rhinoplasty, our Dearborn surgeon can enhance the facial profile to alter the size, shape, and symmetry of the nose. This procedure can also improve breathing difficulties by correcting a deviated septum.
- Scar revision –
- Although scars can’t be completely removed, they can be diminished. To reduce the appearance of these permanent facial markings, Dr. Masri utilizes excision, steroid injections, collagen injections, and dermabrasion.
If these, or any other facial plastic surgery services are of interest to you, we encourage you to visit Dr. Masri. Our surgeon makes it a point to fully educate his patients so that they are aware of the procedure, prior to the surgery.
Our Dearborn facial plastic surgeon would be happy to meet with you for a complimentary consultation. To schedule your appointment with Dr. Masri, please call (313) 945-9800 or fill out our online consultation form.